We are learning to …
Write a recount about a time we did something special with friends.
Criteria: I know I have done this when I . . .
- write my ideas in order
- have capitals at the beginnings of sentences and for proper names
- have full stops at the end of sentences
- record some beginning, middle and end sounds in unknown words
- use some describing words
- write how I felt about it and why
- proofread my work and make some corrections to words or punctuation.
Next steps: Remember to think one sentence through and put a full stop at the end of it.
It is hard to put them in at the end of the writing.
Stretch those estimates to hear the middle and end sounds.